When you’re oven is full of turkey and dressing, this no-bake cheesecake is the perfect dessert!
As always, Chef Baker recommends using weight measurements rather than volume measurements. Click here to find out why!
When your oven is occupied by a giant bird, this no bake dessert takes the cake!
- 1 pre-made pie shell
- 225 g heavy cream or 1 cup
- 450 g cream cheese, softened or 1 3/4 cups
- 300 g unseasoned pumpkin puree or 2/3 can
- 90 g powdered sugar or 3/4 cup
- 60 g brown sugar or 1/3 cup
- seasoning to taste
Whip the heavy cream to a medium peak.
Separately, mix together remaining ingredients (except pie shell) until smooth and uniform in texture.
Season to taste.
Fold with the whipped cream and pour into your prepared pie shell.
Chill completely before serving.