Joe the Baker pizza dough is now available at the Coppell Farmer’s Market. Pre-order yours in our online store, then follow our recipe and video to cook up an easy, family-friendly weeknight meal.
Joe the Baker Pizza
Write a review
- 1 ball Joe the Baker pizza dough
- Sauce (marinara, barbecue, pesto, alfredo...)
- Cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, feta, chèvre, provolone...)
- Toppings (italian sausage, BBQ chicken, basil, caramelized onions, egg..)
- Preheat the oven to 425 and place rack in the top most position.
- Lightly flour your work surface.
- Gently remove the dough from its container, ensuring it stays smooth.
- Place the smooth side down onto your floured surface and lightly flour the dough.
- Press the dough into an even circle, and continue rolling or stretching until you reach the desired size (we suggest 10").
- Transfer to pizza peel or baking tray.
- Add sauce and toppings with a light hand.
- Place in preheated oven and turn on the broiler. Cook for up to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Transfer to cutting board, slice, and enjoy!
- Keep dough refrigerated until just before use, or it could become sticky and difficult to work with.
Joe the Baker http://www.joe-the-baker.com/